Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 10 - Zumba, Morado y Rosa






Today is Saturday and we started with Zumba. I think this is a dance/exercise craze that started here in Mexico but now can be found all over the world. It is one hour of dance to latin music and all the ladies love the handsome Cesar who leads the class. Here it is in the big park - Parque Juarez along with about 200 people, mostly ladies.

The rest of today was more relaxed as we have been so busy all during the week. It is "fin de semain" - weekend and even for us folks we need a rest from all the classes of the week.

Tonight we will watch a movie at home and enjoy a home cooked meal. We have shopped at the veggie market and soaked all our vegetables so that they are ready to go. I am enjoying cooking here and somehow come up with a few different things than my usual repetoire. My favorite salad in Mexico - mango, avocado, tomato, cilantro, cucumber and jicama - yummmmmm.

Colors today were purple and pink. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are lovely. It is so nice to keep up with you this way. Miss you. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Bob or Jamie (not sure which is which) in Wholefoods but didn't say hello because I thought they were both in Mexico - now I realize they must be back for a visit.

    I'm really looking forward to reading your blog in preparation for our trip. David in Chapel Hill

    ReplyDelete